The Ocean Guardians Diary 2014
Featuring a profound introduction and writings from veteran activist and Sea Shepherd founder Captain Paul Watson, this diary is not only beautiful and practical, but offers a powerful call to action.
Created by popular author and nature spiritualist Stacey Demarco, this diary empowers you to become a guardian of the most magnificent resource on the planet- the ocean. This day-by-day ocean companion will remind you of the magnificence, mysteriousness and importance of the sea and inspire you to play in it, love it and save it.
The 2014 Ocean Guardians Diary features:
- Stunning full colour photographs from some of the world’s top nature photographers of the sea and it’s animals.
- Inspiring suggestions on ways that you can take direct action to help the ocean no matter where you are.
- Amazing facts and stories about the animals of the sea and how you can assist their survival.
- Month by month suggestions on where to go for the most awe inspiring global ocean-based travel experiences.
- Plenty of room to write in your appointments or assignments and to keep track of your busy life.
- Printed with soy-based inks on recycled stock.
- Every diary helps fund Sea Shepherd directly.
Who is this diary for?
This is a perfect diary for those that love the ocean, nature or the Sea Shepherd. Think surfers, sailors, beach goers, scuba divers, those that love dolphins and whales, those that love to learn about sea animals.
The diary is suitable for secondary school age children especially teens.
Any one who is interested in conserving the ocean every day of the year!
It is an international diary suitable for all english speaking countries.
Be inspired by the ocean and its creatures every day of the year with the 2014 Ocean Guardians Diary!